- June, 1983
Mount Sinai School of Medicine, New York, N.Y.; M.D.
- June, 1979
University of Michigan, Ann Arbor, Michigan; B.S.
- June, 1975
New Rochelle High School, New Rochelle, N.Y. Diploma
POST GRADUATE TRAINING
Dermatology Resident: Emory University School of Medicine, Atlanta, Georgia
Medicine Intern: Montefiore Medical Center, New York, N.Y.
American Board of Dermatology
National Board of Medical Examiners, Diplomate
- South Carolina
- New York
- American Academy of Dermatology
- American Medical Association
- Atlanta Dermatological Association
- Society of Investigative Dermatology
- Southern Medical Association
- Atlanta Medical Association
AWARDS AND HONORS
Department of Dermatology, Emory University School of Medicine
Chief Resident (November, 1986 – May, 1987).
Mount Sinai School of Medicine
- Honors in Psychiatry, Community Medicine.
University of Michigan
- Freshman Williams S. Branstrom Prize
- James A. Angell Scholar
- Phi Beta Kappa
1987-present - Private Practice
Atlanta Center for Dermatologic Diseases, P.C.
Part-time employment with Kenneth Smith, M.D. and Arthur Dean, M.D.
Anderson Skin and Cancer Clinic, Anderson, S.C.
Northside Hospital, Atlanta, Georgia
Dermatology Clinical Volunteer, Emory University, 1987-present, Atlanta, GA
Sandy Springs Office
Sandy Springs, GA 30342
(404) 252-7000 fax
Roswell, GA 30076
(770) 751-7410 fax